- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (14 oz.) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whip heavy cream to stiff peaks in large bowl. Whisk sweetened condensed milk, butter, cinnamon, and vanilla in large bowl. Mix well. Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into a 2-quart container and cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Store in freezer.
Many link the spice cinnamon with autumn or the holidays. But I think this is a delightful recipe for spring. We are just getting a bit of warmer weather in most places that have distinct seasons. Soon summer will be upon us. July is National Ice Cream Month and I’ll be back posting my favorite easy summer ice cream recipes again all through-out July!
I usually prefer to add my own personal touches and changes to my favorite ice cream recipes, most not requiring an ice cream maker. This recipe is pretty straight forward with not much room for variation. I found this great recipe at Kevin & Amanda’s Recipes. The lovely photo is from Kalley’s Kitchen, although her recipe is a bit different due to the fact it requires an ice cream maker.